Seeds of Inspiration for January 31st:
- iBloks – A one-stop video ad shop… “the easiest way to create, distribute, and track online video ads.”
- Kung-Fu Election – Mortal Combat + Primary elections = 1 tough game.
- Why go to couple’s therapy? – WhackYourEX.com is cheaper and funner than therapy. Relieve stress without harming a soul.
- This Yearâs Super Bowl Ads to Be Gentle and Sweet – New York Times – No matter how rough the action gets on the field on Sunday, when the New England Patriots meet the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII, the advertisers will be playing nice. Most commercials that Fox Broadcasting will run during the game â for which spon
- Woody Allen’s typography – Woody Allenâs white type on black opening titles rolling on old jazz or classical music are a part of Woody Allen brand, just like his neurotic dialogues and âhis black-rimmed glassesâ? are.
- Amazon to buy Audible for $300 million – Online retailer Amazon.com Inc said on Thursday it reached a deal to buy digital audio books provider Audible Inc for about $300 million, aiming to bolster its audio download offerings.
- Instapaper – Dead simple bookmarking tool for articles and websites that you want to read later.
- How Green: Doggie Litter Box Keeps Owners, Earth Happy – Sondra Baker purchased a puppy last year but the suburban Chicago resident rarely takes her dog out for a walk to the park a block away. Instead, “Oscar” does his business in her condo several times a day â and not on newspapers on the kitchen floor.